Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions set out below were updated and are effective as of 00:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 31st March 2012.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this web site. By using this web site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions as between you and The Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino trading as ‘my.tachipalace.com'. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this web site.
This website is provided to The Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino by Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. of 7230 Amigo Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 ('Aristocrat'). All content contained on this web site is copyright:
Copyright 2014 Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino, All rights reserved.
Copyright 2002-2014 Aristocrat Technologies, Inc, All rights reserved.
This website, the Games and the underlying software and hardware platform is wholly hosted in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
This website and the Games offered herein, are made available to eligible end users on a free-to-play basis only.
End user participants may be awarded amounts of notional currency ('Virtual Credits') used by the participants in order to access and play the Games. Virtual Credits cannot be withdrawn by end user participants once awarded to the end user participant. Furthermore, Virtual Credits cannot be translated into money or money's worth.
End user participants engaged in playing the Games available on this website for Virtual Credits therefore cannot win money or money's worth from such activity in any manner whatsoever and accordingly this website is not enabled for Internet gaming nor does this website offer real money Internet gaming in any form or format whatsoever.
Eligibility To Play
This web site and participation in the activities on this web site is restricted in certain circumstances. Participation in the activities and games (the 'Game' or 'Games') is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited by law, including by way of age. Any Games that are made available to play online are additionally only open to individuals of legal age of majority only, in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You cannot play under any circumstances if you are not at least Twenty One (21) years of age and reside in California; or twenty-one years of age and reside outside California; minors may not play; residents in countries outside of the United States may not play.
In order to avoid unlawful betting we reserve the right to carry out checks to verify the information provided. We may undertake a search with a third party for the purpose of verifying that you are age 21 or over. Where these checks are unable to verify that you are 21 years of age, we reserve the right to ask you for proof of age. If we are unable to confirm that you are aged Twenty One (21) or over, within seventy two (72) hours (or such other period as may from time to time be specified by The Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino) of your account being opened then we are required to suspend your account until satisfactory proof of your age is provided.
In respect of players resident outside the United States we advise that you do not seek to register and open an account within this web site and in the event you circumvent the technical blocking systems employed by The Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino or its designees to prevent access by residents of countries outside the United States your account will be subject to immediate closure and you will forfeit any and all Virtual Credits contained therein.
The Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino and its designees reserve the right to carry out local research and to check with local authorities. If you fail to produce evidence of your identity within 30 days and we will treat your account as a Dormant Account in accordance with the provisions set out below.
The Games found on my.tachipalace.com are a mixture of:
- Single- player games of skill and chance combined; and
- Single-player games of chance,
Certain Game rules may have been modified slightly due to the nature of the web site and the Internet. You accept and recognize that the Games are provided for entertainment purposes only and do not afford opportunities to win prizes, money or other form of money's worth.
Availability Of Games
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion and without liability, to cancel or suspend a Game should a virus, bug, worm, communication or server failure occur or for any other reason we deem necessary.
We shall not be required to maintain usernames or passwords and if you misplace, forget, lose or are otherwise unable to enter the web site my.tachipalace.com, we will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any claims regarding your account.
Modification Of Terms And Conditions
The Terms and Conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by us posting such modifications and amendments in this 'Terms and Conditions' section of this web site. Any such modifications and amendments will take effect upon posting. We reserve the right to amend any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time as we deem fit.
Representations & Warranties By Players
By doing any of the following things:
- entering the web site;
- opening and using an account on the web site; and
- playing Games on the web site,
You hereby represent, warrant and certify all of the following:
- you are not required to participate in the Games;
- participation in the Games, if elected by you, is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you fully understand, agree to, become a party to and shall abide by all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time-to-time;
- you have the full, complete and unrestricted legal right to participate in the Games and your participation in the Games is not prohibited in your jurisdiction or by any other local rule, regulation or law;
- you are:
- not employed by the Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino
- at least 21 years of age; and
- an 'adult' (as that term is legally defined within the jurisdiction in which you are playing from) or the age necessary to participate in the Games, if the jurisdiction within which you playing from requires you to be over a certain age;
you only have one account, username and password with The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino for all of the websites run by that company and understand that your account may be closed if you are deemed to be operating more than one account or username;
- you shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to participate in the Games; use or reuse your account; access and/or use any materials or information from the web site.
- you understand that the terms my.tachipalace.com and The Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino are trade names of The Tachi Yokut Tribe and you obtain no rights to such terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the web site and the material contained therein;
- your interest in the Game and the web site is personal, and not professional;
- your entering of the web site is solely for your own personal entertainment and any other entrance, access, use or reuse of this web site by you is strictly prohibited;
- you play the Games entirely at your own risk.
- you shall periodically review at a rate not less than once monthly these Terms and Conditions posted within the 'Terms and Conditions' section of the web site;
- you shall not participate in the Games; open, use or reuse an account; enter the web site, if you do not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, Terms and Conditions contained herein and as may change or be amended from time to time;
- you do not find the Game or the web site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair or indecent;
- you understand that you will receive mailings and/or cellular text messages and/or emails informing you of news and information relating to my.tachipalace.com, the Games and/or the land-based casino property known as The Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino and located in Lemoore, California from time to time. You can unsubscribe from future mailings at any time;
- we make no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to the legal right for you to participate in the Games nor shall any of our employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion (or other agencies), media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties;
- you acknowledge that the chat room facility is provided solely to enhance your or your opponent's enjoyment of a Game. You will not use the chat room facility to post any obscene, racist, sexist, defamatory, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable wording in accord with our Code of Online Conduct set out below. If you do so you will hold us harmless from any loss, damage, cost or expense of whatsoever nature or howsoever arising there from including but not limited to loss of business, profit, extraordinary or punitive damages, any fines or penalties. We may terminate your Account and your access to any Games;
- you acknowledge that we, without liability or responsibility, may in our absolute discretion:
- decline to accept the registration of any person to this web site;
- restrict, discontinue, suspend or terminate access to the website or play on the web site for any reason whatsoever; and
- may retrospectively cancel or unwind all Virtual Credit promotional awards and confiscate any Virtual Credit winnings derived from tournament entries or wagers associated with any account the access to which has been restricted, discontinued, suspended or terminated. You acknowledge such Virtual Credit winnings as forfeited.
we actively scan Games on our website to ensure that no players are using any type of 'bot' or additional software in order to give themselves an unfair strategic advantage while playing a Game. While we cannot prevent players from initially using such aids, we do reserve the right to retrospectively cancel or unwind all Virtual Credit promotional credit awards and terminate any account and confiscate any Virtual Credit winnings derived from tournament entries or wagers where we have detected, on review of customer's game play, that such aids have been used. Our decision, without liability or responsibility, is final on all accounts terminated for this reason.
Collusion, Cheating And Fraud
If you suspect any player is cheating or colluding or undertaking a fraudulent activity it should be reported to us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the player or players' usernames or aliases involved and containing a brief description of their suspect activities.
We reserve the right to terminate your account, withhold or confiscate in full or part (at the unfettered discretion of the customer services staff) the Virtual Credit balance of your account and in doing so recover from your account the amount of any Virtual Credit if:
- you are found to be or reasonably suspected to be participating in any form of collusion or fraudulent practice;
- we become aware that you have undertaken Virtual Credit gaming with any other online provider of Virtual Credit gaming and are suspected (as a result of such play) of fraud, collusion or unlawful or improper activity;
Where we suspect that you are participating in any form of collusion or fraudulent practice we reserve the right to report such activity or suspicions to the police or relevant authorities.
You may not play any Game if you or a member of your household are or have ever been an employee of The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino and/or Aristocrat or any of their its subsidiaries or associated companies. For the purposes of this clause employee includes third party contractors such as licensors, software suppliers, developers or partners and all those persons in any way affiliated with them.
Disclaimer Of Liabilities
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, shall we, our employees, suppliers or our affiliates be liable for any loss of chance or opportunity, damages (including loss of profit), special, consequential or otherwise, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this web site, even if our representative (authorized or otherwise) has advised you of the possibility of such.
- The materials in this web site are provided 'as is' and without warranties of any kind either express of implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, course of dealings, course of performance, usage or trade. Applicable law may not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties and, to that extent only, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- We are not under any obligation to provide the web site or any Game thereon to anyone or the opportunity for any person to participate or continue to participate in any Game or tournament and we expressly decline liability for the same.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the content of this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this web site (or the server that makes the web site content available) is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We are not responsible for:
- technical, hardware, software, telephone failures of any kind;
- lost or unavailable network connections;
- incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; and
- or any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit your ability to participate in the web site, whether caused by us, by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the provision of the Games and the web site.
We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of the materials in this web site in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise.
- We shall not be liable for computer malfunctions nor attempts by you to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
- We are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected or postage due on mail.
- We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data and does not identify any individual.
Jurisdiction And Operation
The Terms and Conditions and the agreements made herein shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, without giving any effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
This web site operated from server or servers owned by Aristocrat and Aristocrat makes no representation that materials or content in this web site are:
- appropriate; or
- available in any location.
If you choose to access this web site you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable.
Responsible Virtual Credit Gaming
Management wishes you to enjoy online free-to-play gaming in a responsible fashion and request that you follow these simple guidelines:
Virtual Credit-based gaming on this web site is not recommended if it might interfere with your daily responsibilities; and
Self-exclusion: While you may request to close your account, any closed account can be re-opened by applying through the web site to the customer services team at email@example.com. You may wish to permanently close your account by electing to 'self-exclude'. In order for you to 'self-exclude' please contact our customer services team requesting specifically 'self-exclusion'.
Over 21s only: It is not allowed for anyone under the age of 21 years to play our Games for Virtual Credits. We reserve the right to request proof of age, identity and address and may request that you download, complete and return a form by fax to a nominated number together with a copy of your passport or other form of photo ID. We also reserve the right to make enquiries with a third party in order to verify your identity, age and place of residence.
We hereby inform you that we shall record all electronic transactions in the interests of staff and clients.
Subject to any rules posted herein from time to time (such as Tournament Rules) the Terms and Conditions contained herein represents the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino and supersedes and merges all prior agreements, representations and understandings between You and The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the other provisions herein and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You agree not to download, rent, lease, loan, distribute, create derivate works, copy, re-use, modify, adapt, attempt to decompile, decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer, decrypt or discover the source code of all or any portion of the Games, create improvements, or seek to obtain intellectual property protection on the content of and intellectual property rights in the Games.
Virtual Credit-based transactions are only valid if accepted by our server. Until acceptance of the transaction by our server all information displayed relating to a Game constitutes an invitation to play only. You agree that our records shall be the final authority in determining the validity and terms of any transactions and the circumstances in which they were made. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or limit any transaction. Where a transaction is invalid, refused or its value limited, any Virtual Credit-based sum deducted from your account with respect to that Game will be credited to your account.
Code Of Online Conduct
When you chat to other persons online you are required to:
- use polite and courteous behavior; and
- to extend to strangers from different US States and cultures those widely recognized levels of social etiquette employed during telephone communications or meetings in person.
- While the great majority of our online players understand and adhere to these recognized levels of courtesy and politeness in all chat room discussions and email messages ('Communications') a small minority engage in the unacceptable behavior during Communications ('Abuse').
We accept and recognize your right to freedom of expression during online communications but you shall recognize your primary responsibility towards other players not to cause offence through the use of inappropriate or inflammatory words comments or phraseology during online communications either prior to, during or after any online Game session.
We require that you refrain from Abuse, whether intentionally caused or not. Abuse may be specifically constituted by any of the following:
- using foul language or expletives in the course of communications;
- insulting fellow players (whether in-game or not);
- repeated or one-off communications during a game session intentionally timed to distract or otherwise interfere with the course of the game play; and/or
- employing sexual language or words suggesting inappropriate behavior.
In addition, we strongly recommend to our players that they withhold their email addresses from other players at all times in order to avoid the risk of onward distribution or publication of these to unauthorized companies or persons. We will not release email addresses to unauthorized third parties unless required to do so by operation of law or regulation and we request that our players extend that privilege to each other.
Compliance with our Code of Online Conduct is a mandatory requirement of all our players who have accepted our Terms & Conditions for using the accessing the website and playing the Games. We monitor, store and review all chat room and in-game communications on a regular basis and will investigate any complaints submitted by our players. Failing to comply may result in the suspension and / or termination of your user account. Suspended accounts may be re-activated at our discretion.
- You may be awarded Virtual Credit to use on the web site by opening an account online and thereby automatically accepting a promotional offer.
- We reserve the right to remove Virtual Credit from your account if we, at our sole discretion, deem you have attempted to abuse the Virtual Credit.
- As a participant in any promotion ('Promotion') you must agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions governing usage of the Games and the web site.
- Specific terms and conditions relating to the Promotion will be set out on the web site under the promotions section of this website.
- To the extent that the terms and conditions of the Promotion conflict with these Terms and Conditions the terms and conditions of the Promotion will prevail.
- We reserve the unfettered right to exclude or otherwise remove you from participation in the Promotion if in our sole opinion the circumstances warrant such exclusion.
- Each Promotion is available only once per customer. The identity of a customer will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required. If you are found to have multiple accounts it will result in all your accounts being closed and any Virtual Credit being forfeited.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms of, or terminate, the Promotion and/or to withdraw any other offers described in these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice and shall not be held liable for doing so.
- Virtual Credit will expire after two months of inactivity i.e. no Games played during that time.
- We reserve the right to ask you to provide sufficient documentation to satisfy us in our absolute discretion as to your identity prior to us awarding any Virtual Credit consequent to any promotion.
Virtual Credit may not be withdrawn from your account in any circumstances. You acknowledge that the Virtual Credit held within your account consequent to purchases of Virtual Credit in return for real money have no value and are neither money nor money's worth.
In the event you accumulate a material amount of Virtual Credit in your account (and materiality shall be determined at the discretion of The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino or Aristocrat) during the course of playing the Games available at this web site you authorize us to promote your activities playing the Games and associated Virtual Credit accumulation through diverse marketing and promotion undertaken in a manner entirely at our discretion and including but not limited to:
news articles posted online and visible to other players of the Games;
- email communications to our other customers;
- press releases intended for publication to the public; and
- advertising of your activities.
At all times we will ensure that your identity is kept confidential unless specifically waived by you.
Your account will be deemed a 'Dormant Account' in the event you fail to use your account for a single continuous period of 30 days or more. Use of your account may be constituted by:
- playing one or more of the Games for Virtual Credit
All Dormant Accounts with Virtual Credits remaining shall be subject to an inactivity charge of 100% of all Virtual Credits contained in your account one day following the first month in which your account is deemed a Dormant Account. After your account has been deemed a Dormant Account and has subsequently been dormant for an additional calendar month, your account shall be deemed an 'Abandoned Account' and closed at a time determined by The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino and Aristocrat.
In the event that you return to the web site in order to carry out the previously stated activities and your account has been previously deemed either a Dormant Account or an Abandoned Account, please contact Customer Services for a review of your account.
Your per-game player rating is operated and defined at our absolute discretion and is subject to change from time to time without notice to you. Information on player ratings is clearly displayed on each Game specific web site page.
When you use my.tachipalace.com online games via this web site, you shall be asked to provide personal identifiable information ('Personal Information') to The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino.
my.tachipalace.com complies with the data protection legislation in force in the State of California. We undertake periodic audits with relevant heads of department to review our practices in this area.
Personal Identifiable Information
We collect Personal Information when you register and use our online games services, make customer inquiries, register for information or other services from The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino, or when you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys). The Personal Information we will collect from you may include, for example, your name, email address, home address, telephone number, voice sample (which will not be kept on our records), and date of birth and other information collected on registration or through surveys which The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino shall undertake. We may also receive Personal Information from online vendors and service providers, and from customer lists lawfully acquired from third-party vendors. In addition, The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino may engage the services of third-party service providers to provide technical support process your online transactions and maintain your account. We will have access to any information you provide to such vendors, service providers and third-party e-commerce services.
Processing of Information
The Personal Information which you provide to us will be processed for one or more of the following purposes:
- to allow us to provide you with online games services;
- to process any of your requests for information;
- to provide member support services to you;
- to market our services or products or those of other entities existing within the same group of companies in which The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino exists;
- to notify you about updates to our software and/or services; and
- to support any of the intended purposes specifically stated at the time at which you provided the Personal Information,
together the 'Purposes'.
Disclosure of Information
Your Personal Information may, for the Purposes, be disclosed for processing to any of the following Recipients:
- to any companies within The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino and their employees or advisers or designees or nominees who have a need to know such information;
- to any third parties which provide services to The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino in order to allow or enable us to provide you with online games services, including by way of example payment processors and data verifiers;
- to any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino business processes; and
- to any potential purchasers or investors in any company within The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino,
together the 'Recipients'.
Any processing performed by any Recipients will, where required by law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights and obligating the Recipients to respect the Personal Information and handle it in accordance with the relevant laws.
We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law.
We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- comply with any legal process served on The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino, our websites or our services in circumstances where we are under a substantially similar legal obligation;
- protect and defend our rights or property; or
- act to protect the personal safety of users of the services or the public.
If, in our sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino, or any other user of the services in any way including but not limited to game manipulation, we reserve the right to share this information (together with your identity) to the appropriate agencies.
Direct Marketing – Opting Out
Out of respect for your right to privacy we are happy to provide you with an easy means to decline receiving email offers from us or from any other companies within The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers by sending a blank message with the word 'Remove' in the subject area to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to stop receiving our mail or telemarketing offers, please write to email@example.com.
Your Rights in relation to your Personal Information
You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your Personal Information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your Personal Information rectified, amended or completed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino and its partner and service provider Aristocrat (and its designees) holds the Personal Information on servers based in Nevada, United States from time to time. In addition, when you interact with The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino using the Internet, our servers keep an activity log unique to you that collects certain administrative and traffic information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, software crash reports and type of browser used. This information is essential for the provision and quality of the services provided.
We have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard all the Personal Information under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of your Personal Information, are obliged to respect your privacy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino will do its best to protect your Personal Information as described in the paragraph above, it cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of using the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent. For your own privacy protection, we encourage you not to include sensitive Information in any emails you may send to us.
We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age, the registration data provided by you and to verify your use of the services and your financial transactions for potential breach of our Website Terms and Conditions and of applicable law. By accepting our Website Terms and Conditions you authorize us, our employees, agents and suppliers to use your Personal Information and to disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information you provide to us in the course of using the services, including, where necessary, the transfer of information outside of your country. Security reviews may include but are not limited to ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information you provide against third-party databases. In addition, to facilitate these security reviews, you agree to provide such information or documentation as we may request.
Our services contain certain features designed to detect the use of automated programs that enable artificial (non-human) intelligence to play on our websites. Use of such 'bot' software programs violates our Website Terms and Conditions of use, where we deem it detrimental to other players. By accessing the websites and using the services, you consent to our software performing the functions described in this section. Our software may perform any or all of the following functions in order to detect the use of illicit automated programs and ensure that we maintain a 'cheat free' environment for all users:
- scan your list of active software applications while you are using the services;
- scan your list of active processes while you are using the services; and
- scan the files and site-related program folders to ensure that only 'non-hacked' versions of our software are being used.
If any of the foregoing processes reveals a suspect application or process, our software may scan the files associated with the suspect application or process and compile a composite mesh (i.e., a profile that characterizes the files associated with the application or process) to be matched against profiles for known illicit automated programs. Our software will not perform any random search of large portions of your hard drive, equipment or files, and it will not transmit any information to us or to any third party other than the information necessary to identify use of illicit automated programs as described above. Our software will not alter any files or information on your computer or other equipment and will not interfere with the operation of any of your applications. You may terminate use of our software at any time by uninstalling our software package.
We may send you a permanent cookie when you register with us. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can help us to recognize you when you next visit our website, note the advertisements you click on and the other sites you enter via a link from our website. This allows us to tailor the service we provide to your preferences. We may also use the data generated from cookies to compile statistical data on your use of our website. You are not obliged to accept a cookie from us or from any other website. You can modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please consult the 'Help' section of your browser for instructions on how to do so correctly. However, for legitimate security reasons, we may refuse access to specific website content unless you accept the use of a cookie or similar device.
We reserve the right to use third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you visit our web site. This technology uses information about your visits to our websites (not including your name, address, or other personal information), to serve our advertisements to you. In the course of delivering our advertisements to you, a unique third-party 'cookie' may be placed or recognized on your browser. We also transmit website usage information about visitors to our websites to the servers of a reputable third party for the purpose of targeting our Internet banner advertisements on this site and other sites. To do this, we use 'Web beacons' and 'cookies' provided by our third-party advertisement server on our sites. The information that is collected and logged on our behalf through this technology is not personally identifiable.
Protection of Minors
The services provided by The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino are not intended for or directed to minors or persons under the age of legal consent. Any person who provides us with Personal Information represents to us that they are 21 years of age. We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information submitted by or collected from you. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted Personal Information, we may not accept this information and may take steps to remove such information from our records.
Third Party Services
Since our partner and provider Aristocrat operates globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to other companies within the Aristocrat organization located in countries outside the United States. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the United States - in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your Personal Information.
Change in Ownership or Control of Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino
If The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino should ever file for bankruptcy, or become insolvent, or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of The Tachi Yokut Tribes assets, or transfer substantially all or part of our relevant assets to a third party, We are entitled to share the Personal Information and all other information you have provided through the services to potential and subsequent business and merger partners.
Information about us